Ever feel like you’re all alone? That no one cares or notices how you’re doing? That no one knows what you’re going through? Maybe even feel ‘unfriendable?’
I know – it’s easy to feel that way. It is easy, at times, to forget all the friends who love you, who are there for you and who want only for your happiness.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. Helen Keller
Next time you’re feeling lonely, reach out to a friend. Ask for a little special care or a shoulder, ear, glass of wine or whatever you need. And take note of friends who may be going through a lonely spell. Helen Keller was right – walking with a FRIEND in the dark is much better than walking alone in the light. Be there for your friends. You’ll be glad you did – and you’ll never be alone.
We’re all about finding ‘excuses’ to get together with our fave female friends. Here’s a couple summertime traditions and ideas for you and your girlfriends:
- Five Healthier Summer Traditions for you and you Girlfriends
- Throw a Dinner Party
- 10 Joyful Things to do with Your Girlfriends this Summer
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts - Christmas Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<------- What's NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks - including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!