Close FRIENDS contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the WINE taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there.
Combine girlfriends and wine, add Napa and you’ve got the makings of a great blend 🙂
Last year I was so lucky and happy to attend the First Annual Wine Sisterhood Gathering. It was an amazing event with great bloggers, amazing tours of Napa and the very best tastings of wine and food that I’ve ever had. (Seriously, I had the best meal I’ve ever had – ever!)
Now I’m doubly lucky – because I get to go back to the Wine Sisterhood Gathering, year 2!
Do you know the Wine Sisterhood?
The Wine Sisterhood is an online community where women can join the conversation about wine, food, travel, style and entertaining. We know that sisterhood is powerful, and our mission is to entertain, educate, inform, and inspire. The idea for the Wine Sisterhood was sparked through actual conversations with our friends and colleagues. We set out to create a fun, friendly space online where women — like you — could talk, learn and share their wisdom.
The Wine Sisterhood is also the creator of amazing wines like:
- Wine Sisterhood– What is a sister? A sister is someone who loves you. Share of bottle of this wine with a sister.
- Middle Sister – Did you know that birth order is commonly believed to have a profound and lasting effect on psychological development? We did.
- Purple Cowboy – Official wine of the Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association and supporter of Tough Enough to Wear Pink.
- PromisQous – May result in an intense sensory experience…
- Monogamy – You know you’ve experimented. It’s a way to discover what you like, and what you don’t. What makes you happy. What satisfies your soul.
- Deep Purple – A hedonistic fruit bomb with aromas of blackberry, cherry and plum with a sprinkling of clove spice.
- Good Daughter – Good daughters deserve good wine. Good Daughter Chardonnay supports Give Art a Hand, founded to remember Emily, who was gifted in art.
- Haute Wines – Making it’s own fashion statement. Enjoy while wearing your favorite pair of stilettos. Or nothing at all…
- Cowgirl Sisterhood – The most down home, lip smackin’, darn tootin’ purdiest wine you’ll ever taste!
Follow us early March for the SOLD-OUT Wine Sisterhood Gathering – the greatest gathering of women and wine that I’ve ever heard of. And look for our sisters’ wine in Target, etc. 🙂
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ – check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 50,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes. & Did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
THANKS to our BIG 2012 and 2013 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.