What’s your best back to school girlfriend advice? Seems like summer just really got going and now the kids are headed into Target, Wal-mart and every affordable retailer to get their last minute bookbags and supplies. The days are shorter, temperatures not so extreme and there are all kinds of back-to-school sales.
For us ‘non-students,’ this time of year often brings memories of our school years and friends, as well as our need for some new fall clothes! (Why not pick up something for you? You deserve it!)
So, this week’s TIP TUESDAY question is for all girlfriends who are students or just remember those days:
What girlfriend advice do you have for back-to-school shopping?
Any words of wisdom for getting the kids ready to return or start school?
And any thoughts for those moms sending their kids off for the first time?
This one’s for moms and non-mom’s – we’ve all be through this season before and hopefully we learn each time – the best places for sales, the best uniform store or backpack that will last. Share!
What’s your advice for your girlfriends?
More for Back to School Girlfriend Advice:
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts - Christmas Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<------- What's NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks - including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!