GRATITUDE is the inward feeling of kindness received. THANKFULNESS is the natural impulse to express that feeling. THANKSGIVING is the following of that impulse.
Henry Van Dyke
… be Grateful!
My girlfriend Diana (HI Diana!) has a wonderful habit. Every day, at the start of her day, she writes down three things she’s THANKFUL FOR. It could be Friends, Health, a safe Home or things seemingly silly like Holiday Lights and beautiful Holiday Cards. (Which we all know are NOT silly – because they make us smile, and that’s a wonderful thing to be grateful for.)
I love this daily practice of feeling appreciation, of recognizing the people, places and even things in our life that, at Thanksgiving and every day, bring us joy and make life more beautiful. Do you keep a gratitude journal? Do you give girlfriend gifts to show your love and admiration? Do you record your blessings? Think about it …
Who are your thankful for this Thanksgiving? What are you grateful for? What things make you smile? What friends brighten your day if they’re nearby or even far away?
Take this special holiday to stop and, like Diana, count your blessings. Then tell the wonderful people in your life how much they mean to you. GIVE THANKS for all the blessings in your life. Express your Girlfriend Gratitude! (& Thanks Diana for sharing your gratitude practice and for your girlfriends feel special and loved!)
Check out GIRLFRIENDOLOGY.com for some great girlfriend advice …
- Holiday Advice from Great Girlfriends
- Story of a Friend in Need | Girlfriend Guru Rachel Awes Says Thank You
- Holiday Food as Gifts | Girlfriend Gift Ideas from Guru Linda Maria Steele
- Start a Knitting Club | Girlfriend Fun from Ashley Eneriz
- Just Starting Out? Follow These Basics | Financial Advice from Guru Miata Edoga
Just a little Thanksgiving Fun from a Funny Girlfriend we’re thankful for …
Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare. They are consumed in 12 minutes. Half-times take 12 minutes. This is not a coincidence.
More girlfriend inspiration on Thanksgiving: (check these out for great Thanksgiving quotes and videos to share!)
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts – Christmas Gifts, Mother’s Day Gifts, Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<——- What’s NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks – including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!