The reason I started Girlfriendology was because of Dana and Allison. Each had cancer and I wanted to be a better friend to them. Dana’s battle with Breast Cancer inspired me to share previous posts on 10 Ways to be a better friend to a friend with Breast Cancer, Ten Tips for Helping a Friend with Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Friendship, and from our dear friend who recently lost her battle with Breast Cancer – Helping our Girlfriends with Cancer, by Tami Boehmer.
Each October is a reminder of Dana and Allison (and Holly). Three amazing women and girlfriends who unfortunately have lost their battle with cancer. Each October reminds me to be thankful for each day with my girlfriends and for their and my health. Each October is a reminder that we have to take care of each other, make our friends feel as special as their friendship is to us, to be thoughtful and kind.
For our friends who need inspiration, who are dealing with more than they should be, we want to show them we support them and we want to be a great friend. Here are some pink girlfriend gifts for girlfriends …
* ALWAYS REMEMBER … what a great reminder to show your girlfriend(s) that they are braver, stronger and loved MORE. Give her this girlfriend gift perfect for inspiring her days and reminding her of your fun, supportive friendship.
* CHEMO KIT – It’s too tough. Send/give her a pink girlfriend gift to deal with breast cancer and chemo. From the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soup’ book to body wash to comfy socks and more, this girlfriend gift pampers her when she needs to feel her friends close.
* CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR’S SOUL – Along with the shock, fear and loss many women face upon a breast cancer diagnosis, comes unexpected strength, wisdom, and strong networks of sharing, support, and healing. In Chicken Soup for the Breast Cancer Survivor’s Soul, survivors and their family members talk openly about how difficult their fight with breast cancer has been and how they made it through the dark times with a belief in a higher power and the support of those closest to them.
* FIGHT LIKE A GIRL COFFEE TUMBLER – Remind her with every cup of coffee that she has what it takes to fight whatever life brings her. In all you do, FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!
* FROM INCURABLE TO INCREDIBLE: Cancer Survivors Who Beat the Odds and MIRACLE SURVIVORS: Beating the Odds of Incurable Cancer by my dear friend TAMI BOEHMER who fought cancer with every cell in her body. Give these incredible books to any friends fighting cancer.
My thoughts and prayers with Tami and with thoughts of great love and support for any girlfriends dealing with breast cancer or cancer of any kind. Life is too short. Be a better friend.[Tweet “Supporting our Friends with Breast Cancer – Pink Girlfriend Gifts & more”]
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts – Christmas Gifts, Mother’s Day Gifts, Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<——- What’s NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks – including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!