Watching the Olympics, I’m reminded of the mind-blowing things humans can do when we set our mind to it. From flawlessly dancing across a sheet of ice, to leaping into the sky to show us all how women CAN fly, to partnering or teaming up to show us the strength in athletes with a common goal.
What comes to mind is how they have years of training and dedication, and it all to come to this moment of ‘doing their best.’
Not just during the Olympics, but all the time – Girlfriends want the best for each other. We want to see the amazing women in our lives accomplish their goals and to dream BIG dreams. We also need the fabulous females in our lives who want the same of us – who expect us to strive for a best we possibly doubted without her encouragement and support.
So today, we applaud not only the Olympians, but Olympic Girlfriends. Who go the extra mile for us, who have faith in us, who encourage us to be our best. The ones who we want to see succeed and will be there to celebrate when they do. The ‘silver’ and ‘gold’ girlfriends – new and old – who make us feel like award-winners just by being our friend.
Who’s your GOLD medal girlfriend? Did you ever think about telling her how much her friendship means to you? DO IT!
Here are the ‘standings’ from Girlfriendology this week:
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts – Christmas Gifts, Mother’s Day Gifts, Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<——- What’s NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks – including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!