We have so many memories and traditions with the holidays. For some they involve a tree and a guy in a red suit. For others, there are lights and a miracle. For others, it’s just a reason to be with friends and family – and share how much we love each other.
Whatever our traditions, whatever our memories, we (hopefully) acknowledge the people in our lives who make us feel loved and blessed at the holidays and all year ’round.
We’re celebrating the season and the people who make the holidays happy – our friends.
Here’s how we’re celebrating the 12 days of Christmas, aka: the 12 days of Friendship:
- Day 1: We’re celebrating the Gift of Friendship (we’re so blessed!)
- Day 2: We’re thinking of, and thanking, the Friends who support us!
- Day 3: Love the friendships that grow in our Girlfriend Traditions
- Day 4: So thankful for the Memories with Girlfriends, aren’t you?!
- Day 5: The tough, but oh-so-thankful-for – Forgiveness and Friends
- Day 6: Thankful for the Friends and Friendships brought together by sharing something in common
- Day 7: Oh yeah! Happy to go on adventures with our girlfriends!
- Day 8: The Gift of Laughter, and making each other smile (We <3 funny friends!)
- Day 9: The sad day – Missing our Girlfriends at the Holidays
- Day 10: Aren’t you happy for the awesome comfort level between Girlfriends?
- Day 11: Friends who are there through Life Changes and Stages – so thankful for them!
- Day 12: Thankful for Friends who are there for us for years!
Join us as we celebrate 12 Days of Friendship can i order keppra online for my cat (and the gift of girlfriends!).
Plus, this week on Girlfriendology:
- Is the Internet Replacing Friendship? Tech Trend Thoughts from Judi Cogen
- Friday Favorite Videos – Animals & the Holidays (Two things we LOVE)
- Gratitude In Solitude | Thankful Thursday – Just for Women
- Great Christmas Quotes – Share with a Friend!
- Homemade Girlfriend Gifts – Creative ways to say: Your Friendship is Special! (+ Recipe!)
- Christmas Gift Suggestions: Thoughtful, Personal Girlfriend Gift Ideas
By the way, we LOVE guest blogs here at Girlfriendology. Have a great girlfriend story to tell? Want to celebrate your fabulous female friends? SHARE! (And, we also have Girlfriend Gurus – check that out to be featured on Girlfriendology!) SIGN UP for our weekly newsletter and get our FREE eBook ‘30 Days / 30 Ways to Be a Better Friend‘ – check it out! Don’t forget to make your girlfriends feel special with perfect birthday gifts for women!
More to check out – Facebook.com/Girlfriendology and Twitter/@Girlfriendology where we’re connecting with over 60,000 women (we block guys!) and Pinterest.com/Girlfriendology where we share visual inspiration and great quotes. More Girlfriend Friendship Quotes & did you see our INFOGRAPHIC on ‘What Women Want‘?
THANKS to our 2013 Sponsor – Biz Stain Fighter and Mean Green Degreaser (check out their coupons!). If you’re a brand, please contact us and check out more for Brands and Businesses who want to be Girlfriend Recommended. And – THANKS to YOU Girlfriend!
Note: Girlfriendology does share affiliate links from time to time. However, we only recommend products that we’d honestly share with a girlfriend.