Girlfriend, call/text/email/talk to your BFFs (NOW!) and plan your next Girlfriend Getaway Trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. I know what you're thinking ... Canada? We have to go all the way to Canada for a Girlfriend Trip?! The answer is YES and NO - it isn't...
There are lots of situations that we women face that are tough. That's life, right? Thankfully we have our friends to help us through tough situations - like losing a parent or the loss of a child, dealing with cancer, the death of a beloved pet, and more. It's true:...
Sign/word art is everywhere. BE Happy. BE Positive. 'In this Family we ...' 'Live Laugh Love.' All of these words 'artfully' encourage us to BE good things (like BEtter friends!), to remember the important stuff, and often, to make us smile. This typographical art...
Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke The early bulbs are blooming with spring joy in my garden. Their familiar color is comforting, and always a little surprising against the drab beds that I haven't gotten around to...
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." ~Robert Harling, Steel Magnolias One of us, but we're not naming names, spent 20 minutes this morning trying to find a certain pair of sandals. The abrupt switch from winter-ish weather...
Make your Girlfriends feel as special as their friendship is to you with these 25 Holiday Girlfriend Gifts under $25! And more Girlfriend Holiday Shopping: Girlfriend Gifts for Girlie-Girls (pampering presents, etc.) and Holiday Gifts for Women - Gifts for Fashionable...
Thanksgiving comes but once a year, but living with a daily attitude of gratitude is actually good for your health. Science has shown that the chemistry in our brains actually change when we complain and when we compliment. So, kick negativity to the curb, and enjoy...
How to Help a Girlfriend go After Her Dreams It echoes in your head, “Reach for that stars, and follow your dreams!” Wouldn't it be wonderful to have someone standing in the wings of your life's stage cheering you on and turning that elusive “wind beneath your wings”...
10 Great Ways to Cheer Up a Girlfriend Everyone gets down from time to time. Every friend needs cheering up at times. Sometimes pulling out of that funk is hard. If you have a girlfriend who's going through some tough times, there are a number of things you can do to...
Welcome to Girlfriendology – the home for inspiration for women – friendship quotes, how to be a better friend, how to support friends, gift ideas for women, celebrations (birthdays, book club, etc.), travel for women, and more!
Girlfriend Inspiration, Access to FREE Resource Library, Girlfriend Gifts & More!
Life is TOUGH! You’re gonna need great Girlfriends!
Join NOW to get Girlfriend Inspiration plus access to our FREE Resource Library (with all kinds of helpful information and inspiration for women!)
Welcome to Girlfriendology!
WELCOME Girlfriend! You’re at the home of female friendship!
Did you know that female friendship makes women healthier, happier, less stressed, live longer and feel more beautiful?! It’s True! If Oprah sold a pill that did all that, everyone would buy it, right?! Girlfriendology.com is the community of women who support other women, care about our friends, strive to be a better friend and even those times where we don’t know how to be a better friend or mess up a friendship.
Our Goal is to EMPOWER, INSPIRE, and CELEBRATE WOMEN and FEMALE FRIENDSHIP!
For over ten years, Girlfriendology.com has been inspiring women and our friendships with:
- Thousands of Inspiring Blog posts – From how to be a Better Friend, to how to be a more Supportive Friend, to insights into the benefits of female friendship, and more!
- Bunches and bunches of Friendship Quotes – Sometimes we just can’t find the right words to express ourselves. Or, we need some inspiration ourselves. Or we need to cheer up a friend. We share friendship quotes every day on Girlfriendology and here. Share them with your friends!
- Hundreds of Interviews with Amazing Women – We have so much to learn from each other, right?! We love sharing women’s wisdom in our blog posts, podcasts, and social media communities (like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest).
- Dozens of dozens of Girlfriend Gifts – Because we believe that giving a thoughtful gift to a friend is a wonderful way to express our love and appreciation for their friendship.
Be Girlfriend Recommended! Work with us!
2016: For ten years, Girlfriendology.com has been a wonderful, supportive and inspiring community of fabulous females. Each day we reach THOUSANDS of women with our positive, inspiring site and social syndication. Our readers and members are women who understand and appreciate the benefits of having female friends – and who are interested in products/services that are GIRLFRIEND RECOMMENDED. We’re looking for female-FRIENDly partners for advertising and sponsorships. We have a variety of options – from newsletter ads to contests, site sponsorship to research/review opportunities. We work directly or through networks/affiliate programs. Please contact Girlfriendology founder Debba Haupert at Debba (at) girlfriendology (dot) com to reach this influential and supportive audience.
Types of Brands we’d love to work with: Fashion/Shoes/Accessories, Jewelry, Travel/Destinations/Hotels, Restaurants, Gifts, Home decor, DIY, Food, Wine, Health/Wellness, Fitness, Books, and products that make women’s lives better.
Types of Brands we do not work with: gambling, dating, products for men, religious, political, children/baby products or spammy companies. (Generally, we do not work for product or free campaigns unless it is a good opportunity for Girlfriendology and we might be able to work on sponsored posts in the future.)
Ways we work with Brands: sponsored posts, social sharing, advertising, reviews, consulting/strategy, writing, events, training, live streaming, sponsored posts/online advertising, banner ads, etc.
- 90,000+ Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram Fans (and growing!)
- 2500+ Blog Posts and 200+ BlogTalkRadio/podcast interviews on female friendship, women’s topics, girlfriend advice, gifts, reviews and more – great for SEO.
- Weekly newsletter mailings to over 3000 women.
- Brands we’ve worked with: Sears, Honda, Frito-Lay, Kroger, ConAgra/Healthy Choice, UPS, T-Mobile, Biz (sponsor, TV advertisement, print ad/FSI), Wine Sisterhood and more!
- Klout score: 60
With over 2,500 blog posts on our site, less than 20% sponsored posts, and our SEO efforts, we’re continuing to build our site as a destination for girlfriend advice, inspirational content and girlfriend gifts (and girlfriend approved products).
Do you have a brand, product or blog that you’d like to be ‘Girlfriend Recommended’? Would you like to have your brand featured in front of thousands of women? Here are a few ways we could work together:
- Site Sponsorship & Advertising – From $300 – $3000 (depending on packages) you can be featured on our home page, inside pages, in our Facebook Community, on Twitter, our Newsletter, etc. For more information on these, please let us know and we’ll share our media kit.
- Reviews – We can review products and offer our ‘Girlfriend Reviews’ – things we’d tell our friends about your product or service. We’ll do a blog post, feature it in the newsletter, Tweet and Facebook about it (2+ times). You provide the product and payment (to be agreed upon).
- Let’s get creative! Let us know your ideas and budget, and we’ll come up with some creative way to promote you to our amazing community of women!
Sample REVIEW posts: SHOES – we love ’em!, Fall Fashion SWEATERS from Sears, and Sears event with SANDRA LEE. Check it out –> Girlfriendology creates over 450,000 impressions on women for Frito-Lay launch of new women’s campaign with Brooke Burke – generates female awareness of Frito-Lay “A Woman’s World” campaign. SELECT ADVERTISERS: We reserve the right to only accept advertising from companies/brands that fit the Girlfriendology brand. For example, we DO NOT promote/advertise for: Companies/Websites for Dating, Dieting, Gambling, Baby/Children’s items, Religious or Political. [Tweet “About Girlfriendology: For Brands/Companies who want to be GIRLFRIEND RECOMMENDED”] GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES: Girlfriendology typically does not do giveaways without a fee except for products valued over $150 dollars. (Product giveaways priced less than this may be accepted for a fee of $200+ to cover the time for running the giveaways and does not include can i buy xanax on the internet fulfillment and shipping.) AFFILIATE SITE: Girlfriendology is an affiliate site for Amazon, Commission Junction, LinkShare and others. We also receive revenue from paid ads such as Google and paid advertising. ENDORSEMENTS: Girlfriendology/Debba Haupert has been spokesperson for products but only does so when she personally believes in the product and actually would recommend to a girlfriend – as seen in this commercial for Biz Detergent. FTC GUIDELINES: Girlfriendology strictly follows FTC Guidelines for blogs indicating when we have received product or payment for service in regards to a blog, event, etc. We do not endorse any products without acknowledging this information or recommend products that we would not recommend to a friend. DISCLOSURE POLICY: This policy is valid from 01 January 2007, indefinitely This blog is a sponsored blog created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this blog, please contact debba at girlfriendology dot com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog also is an affiliate of Amazon and various affiliate programs. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement and that we would recommend to a girlfriend. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Resources & Policies
Girlfriends help Girlfriends. Bloggers help Bloggers.
Debba (founder of Girlfriendology) here. (: I’ve been honored to speak at lots of conferences on social media marketing, building online community and female friendship. (I know – fun combination of topics. Variety is the spice of life, right?) One of our goals here at Girlfriendology is to help others achieve their dreams – because that’s what a good girlfriend does, support her friends and their life goals. So, following are some of the tools we use at Girlfriendology and that we trust to recommend to our girlfriends (and guyfriends – since we definitely have both in the blogosphere!).
RESOURCES FOR BLOGGERS & SOCIAL MEDIA MAVENS
WordPress platform is THE standard for blogs. The new Girlfriendology.com website is built with the new DIVI Builder. It makes the site amazingly adaptable. (& it’s actually kinda fun to work with!)
Anything Darren Rowse does is helpful and brilliant. This book – Secrets for Blogging your way to a Six-Figure income – is awesome!
Two SMART Girlfriends, Aliza Sherman and Danielle Smith, wrote this book for Entrepreneurial Moms: MOM, Inc. – Business and Baby. Another SMART woman (I met at a conference) – Amy Lynn Andrews
You trust your friends, right? We want you to trust us (aka: Girlfriendology) too! So, we promise to provide inspiration and support for women, without the risk of spamming your or misrepresenting our online or social content.
At Girlfriendology, we have a few guidelines on commenting:
- Commenters must use a name or handle that is not offensive, vulgar, or only based on SEO keywords.
- Keep it G / maybe PG. The occasional mild swear word may get a pass, but everything else heads straight for the trash. The Girlfriendology team has final say on what constitutes a violation of this rule.
- No personal attacks or hate speech.
At Girlfriendology, we believe in the golden rule: treat our girlfriends (aka: readers/followers), as we would our friends:
- We don’t buy or sell lists of email addresses. Girlfriends would never do that.
We love connecting with women on Social Media and sharing inspiring, helpful updates. We promise to:
- Keep it clean, positive, supportive – we like girlfriends who respect us. We make sure we respect and appreciate you and your time.
- We reserve the right to delete negative posts/updates if they are offensive or might cause a negative reaction with our readers. We’re just here to support each other and our friendships.
Thanks for your interest in Girlfriendology – the online community for women based on female friendship.
For information on Girlfriendology, submit the following form. THANKS!
Media & Speaking Experience
Girlfriendology was started in 2006 by Debba Haupert as a way to express her gratitude for girlfriends as well as inspire women to spend time with, appreciate and celebrate their female friendships.
With her 20 years of marketing experience in communications, PR, product development, etc. (self-proclaimed ‘marketing mutt’) in various industries (high tech, finance, B2B, CPG),Debba has grown the girlfriend community online. She employs Twitter, Facebook and other social media methods to further expand the awareness of and traffic on Girlfriendology.com. Debba and her team are excited at the growth and potential of Girlfriendology and invite you to be a part of this thriving, inspiring community!
Through her social media efforts on Girlfriendology and background in corporate marketing, Debba has established herself as a passionate social media maven. Ranked #1 for Twitter in Cincinnati and achieving a perfect 100 score on Twitter Grader, Debba is recognized to be proficient at social media with an emphasis on social media marketing to women. Currently her Twitter followers number 35,000+ with primarily females. Debba teaches and speaks on social media, marketing to women and the importance and benefits of female friendship.
Debba … Thanks so much for being on Doug Stephan’s Good Day USA! You hit our target audience right on the bullseye! Your message at Girlfriendology.com is thoughtful and made for great talk conversation to our hundreds of radio stations!
(And “We love having you on! You are our ‘official’ girlfriend expert.”)
Rich McFadden, Director of Operations, Radio America Network, Doug Stephans Good Day USA
For pr/media, sponsorship or advertising information contact: Debba Haupert, debba (at) girlfriendology (dot com).
- Interview on ‘All Things Marketing’ with Monica McGee and Tiffany Odutoye, March 2011
- Commercial for Biz Detergent – July 2010
- Over 250 on-camera presentations (live and taped) on HGTV, DIY Network, QVC, Shop at Home network, PBS, A.C. Moore in-house videos and consumer instructional videos.
- Examples: The Carol Duvall Show – lamp, The Carol Duvall Show – purses, and more Carol Duvall show examples.
- Featured on local Fox network news show on WXIX – for National Women’s Friendship Day, September 21, 2008
- For “What’s Hot” radio show on WKRC55, hosted by Cooking with Caitlin, June 14, 2009
- For “Train with Shane” BlogTalkRadio show, June 10, 2009
- For Soapbox Media – Cincinnati community publication, May 12, 2009
- On SmartWoman Radio – Live women’s BlogTalkRadio show, February 4, 2009
- On Vicky & Jen – Women’s weekly podcast show, February 1, 2009
- On VintageImageCraft – Interview regarding my book “The New Book of Image Transfer,” January 2009
- On RadioAmerica – The Doug Stephan “Good Day” Show, nationally syndicated show (300 radio stations plus on the Internet), About women, friendship and stress, October 24, 2008
- On BlogTalkRadio – Inspiration Station show with Takiela, Sydney and Marla; October 2, 2008
- On WXIX News, local news story on National Women’s Friendship Day Cincinnati event, September 21, 2008
- On “Get Real Girls” – FM107.1, Minneapolis/St. Paul, September 20, 2008
- On The Diva Cast – Podcast interview with The Diva Cast, September 18, 2008
- On RadioAmerica – The Doug Stephan “Good Day” Show, nationally syndicated show (300 radio stations plus on the Internet), About National Women’s Friendship Day, September 16, 2008
- With The Passion Project – Live hour interview on BlogTalkRadio with Katherine Reschke
- With the PodTalk Divas – Live interview on BlogTalkRadio with Tammy and Wendy, September 18, 2008
- With “Just For Women“ – Podcast show hosted by Alissa Kriteman
- With LUCRUM – Hosted by David Bowman, local tech solutions company
- With SBTV.com – Small Business Television – the online channel for entrepreneurs