Nothing like a wild winter to get me thinking about getting out of town with a BFF or two! NOW is a great time to plan your girlfriend trip to somewhere fun and female-friendly. Planning ahead can save you money and make your girlfriend getaway even more fun!
Here’s some tips for planning your Girlfriend Getaway:
- * Book early for the best deals – thousands of hotels offering special deals for booking more than 14 days in advance.
- * Make sure your hotel is safe and that there is no access from outside – avoid the drive up to your room hotels.
- * When traveling with a group of girls, consider a vacation rental. Getaroom.com has thousands of vacation rental properties at rates typically lower than hotels but with much more space.
- * After you find the hotel you want, call 1800HOTELS8 and ask for the Unpublished rate – participating hotels are usually discounted 10-20% and as much as 60% off.
- * Consider hotels that have free breakfast and restaurant at the hotel. This way you can easily have your group meet up at the hotel for meals.
- * New York is the most popular girls vacation destination because girls like to shop and no better shopping than New York. Many new hotels have opened up recently with great rates.
- * San Francisco is also a very popular girls destination with great shopping in Union Square, great theatre and restaurants.
We’d like to thank Getaroom.com for the above female-friendly travel tips for girlfriend getaways. And we agree on New York City and San Francisco! (Don’t forget Wine country nearby too!)
What are YOUR Favorite Friend Destinations? Where do you and your girlfriends travel?
For more girlfriend travel tips and ideas …
- Traveling with Girlfriends | Laughter from Guest Blogger Lori Stone
- Traveling with Friends | Girlfriend Getaway Advice from Maire Hunter
- Girlfriend Getaways | Advice for Traveling with Friends from Guru Arlett R. Hartie
- Alone but Never Alone on the Camino | An Adventure By Sunshine Jen
- Five Ways to Save Money On Your Next Getaway | Advice from Abundance Guru Miata Edoga
Get our tips on Beach Vacations for Girlfriends (& more!) by joining our email list – you’ll then have access to our FREE Resource Library (filled with great girlfriend advice, quotes, checklists, free eBooks and more!)
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts - Christmas Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<------- What's NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks - including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!