Today’s task is to: Phone a Friend!
“It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
Marlene Dietrich (Love that friendship quote! Need a friend? Phone a Friend!)
Don’t you love when you pick up the phone and hear your BFFs voice?
I do. Especially when I expect it will be a sales call or regarding work. I love hearing a welcomed ‘Hello!’ on the other side of the call and knowing that I can relax and catch up with my favorite female friend. Love it!
Getting a call from a friend is the next best thing to being with her. Just chatting about our day, catching up on big and little stuff, hearing her laugh or being there for each other when we share tears – it’s one of the very cool things about friendship. We’re completely comfortable sharing life and some time together on a call.
For Day 5, we’re making it really, REALLY easy for you to celebrate this Month of Friendship.
All you have to do is phone a friend. Call up an old friend – someone you haven’t spoken with in years or weeks. Or phone a new girlfriend – just surprise her by letting her know that you’re interested in her life and want to stay in touch. Have a friend who’s dealing with grief, cancer, separation, losing a pet or a parent? Those are all terrible, tough situations where you really do need a friend. Call her. Ask how she’s doing. Tell her how much you care. And, if you can, make plans to see each other soon.
Thanks for joining us in the Month of Friendship. And don’t forget to phone a friend!
Tomorrow … Day 6 in this Month of Female Friendship. Pack your bags for this one! Come back and join us!
A Free Resource Library of Great Girlfriend Advice?!
- Celebration Ideas & checklists
- Friendly Financial Advice
- Tempting Travel tips
- FREE eBooks
- Coloring book pages
- Quotes to share with Friends
^Girlfriend Gift Finder for:
- Birthday Gifts for Women
- Holiday Gifts - Christmas Gifts, Mother's Day Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts
- Cheer up Gifts, Sympathy Gifts, Just Because Gifts, Congrats, Housewarming, Hostess Gifts & More!
<------- What's NEW in the Free Resource Library?
- 150 Friendship Quotes
- 3 FREE eBooks - including Resumes & Cover Letters
- 2 Inspirational Quote Coloring Book Pages
- JUST ADDED: Tips to make Grocery Shopping Easier
- Girlfriend Trip Beach Recommendations
- Money-saving Tips & Sites
- & more!!