Once again, Valentine’s Day is upon us! Sometimes it’s a good week. Sometimes, not so much. To guarantee a great week, take the time to recognize and celebrate the relationships that show you love and friendship – your girlfriends!
And, if you want to make them feel REALLY special, celebrate all the special gals in your life with GALentine’s Day! (February 13th!)
All you need is LOVE. But a little CHOCOLATE now & then doesn’t hurt.
Charles M. Schulz
This season of love can be tough for some girlfriends, so make sure you give them extra time and attention (see the ideas below!). Let them know how much their friendship means to you – at Valentine’s Day and all throughout the year!
Here’s some great girlfriend advice for Valentine’s OR GALentine’s Day:
- Valentine’s Day gift ideas (under $25!) for your favorite female 🙂
- Girlfriend Gifts for Women who love Chocolate (You might need to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a little gift to yourself!)
- Valentine’s Day Celebration Ideas for your Girlfriends, by our Girlfriend Guru, Rachel Awes (love her!)
- Top Ten Reasons why Chocolate is Good 🙂
- Your Personal Style for Valentine’s Day, by Girlfriend Guru, Donna Gamache (love her too!)
MORE ON CHOCOLATE:
- Girlfriend Gifts: Gifts for Women who Love Chocolate! | Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthday Gifts
- Five Reasons to Eat Chocolate Every Day
- Unique Chocolate Girlfriend Gifts
- Girlfriend Gifts for friends who love Chocolate!