1. Cards, Flowers & Gifts are good – They’re not meant just for ‘lovers.’ They don’t have to be ‘romantic’ gifts. They’re thoughtful and special and will be appreciated. So … send a friend flowers. Write her a silly or sweet card. Give a little gift that shows how much her friendship means to you.
2. Tell your BFF that you love them. It’s kinda silly, but we’re more hesitant sometimes to tell a friend that we love them. Don’t be! Friends love to hear that they’re loved – right?! (Or, if you feel a little ‘strange’ saying it, tell her how much you love her friendship – it’s the same thing.)
3. Make her feel Special – like their friendship is to you. The perfect perfume, a beautiful bangle, delivery of their favorite coffee drink to their office … through a gift or a gift of kindness, show her how special her friendship is to you. Make her feel loved!
4. Chocolate is GOOD – Not many women I know who would turn down chocolate, right? Give her a ‘sweet’ gift – a special treat that she’ll enjoy along with the thought of your friendship.
5. Be there for each other – The best thing about holidays where you celebrate each other is the reminder that we’re here for each other. Be there for her – maybe Valentine’s Day isn’t so happy or she’d like to be reminded how fun her friendship is … be thoughtful and kind and show her you love her and her friendship.
More Sweet Stuff for Girlfriends in this Valentine’s Day season …
- Girlfriend Gifts: Gifts for Women who Love Chocolate! | Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthday Gifts
- Chocolate Vacation | Girlfriend Advice for Pregnant Friends from Guru Christy Hovland
- Five Reasons to Eat Chocolate Every Day | Insight from Guru Christy Hovland
- LOL! Fun Friends, Silly Spring Stuff & Chocolate – Something for Every Girlfriend!
- Valentine’s Gifts for Girlfriends
- Valentine Girlfriend Gifts for under $25 🙂
- Happy Valentine’s Day | Girlfriend Celebration Ideas from Rachel Awes
- Your Personal Style this Valentine’s Day | Advice from Fashion Guru Donna Gamache
- Valentine’s Day | Non-fattening Ideas from the Faux Diet Queen