Best friends don’t necessarily have to talk every day. They don’t even need to talk for weeks. But when they do, it’s like they never stopped talking. ~Author Unknown
Do you and your Bestie have your own language? Do you and your BFF have funny ways of communicating that only you two ‘get?’ Does your Best Friend speak your language?
Girlfriend Crystal Collins and her BFF Monique not only have their own dialect, but they even have their own #hashtag! #MoCris And their own awesome girlfriend YouTube channel (hilarious!). Watch below for their fun friendship video and see if you and your Bestie share these …
24 things only Best Friends Understand
1. You have conversations that are impossible for other people to understand…too many stories, and too many inside jokes.
2. You also have your own language. The random grunts and strange acronyms couldn’t even be deciphered by Harvard linguists.
3. It’s normal to look at each other and know what the other is thinking.
4. Finishing each other’s sentences is a normal thing.
5. Saying the same thing at the same time is also a normal thing.
6. People thinking that you and your girlfriend are crazy because you say the same thing at the same time is normal as well.
7. You totally get jealous of your BFF’s other friends.
8. She’s the only one that you can say “I’d help you bury the body” to, without getting “side eye.”
9. She’s the only one allowed to give you the side eye.
10. You frequently see other people acting crazy, and have a knowing look that happens between you two.
11. Your BFF’s crush is completely sacred and cannot be touched by anyone else.
12. You run point keeping others away from your BFF’s crush.
13. Your BFF’s crush is never good enough for her.